* Go(o)d for You: The Divine Code of 7 Noahide CommandmentsBuy this book »
Here is the Noahide outreach booklet that you’ve been waiting for! This full-color booklet, with graphics and photographs on heavy glossy paper, brings the concepts of the Noahide Code vividly to life.
Each of the Seven Noahide Commandments is covered, with expert essays on the meaning of each commandment, as published in the section introductions from the more in-depth book The Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.
For each of the Seven Commandments, the explanatory essay is followed by a paragraph which explains the sources in the Hebrew Bible, a list of selected key details for observing the commandment, and some related or offshoot principles.
The booklet begins with conceptual and historical overviews, and ends with a review of other righteous traditions that were accepted by mankind after the Great Flood. As more and more people begin to observe the letter and spirit of the Seven Noahide Commandments, the world moves closer to the unity that the Creator has promised!
Candid praise for this booklet:
- from a campus Chabad Center rabbi: “I just finished reading Go(o)d for You, and I just wanted you to know that this is absolutely brilliant!”
- from a Noahide in Upstate New York: “This booklet is exciting! It’s something I can give to my friends and relatives who are asking questions about ‘Noahide’.”
- from a Noahide in Texas: “These booklets are very nice. I hope I find occasion to spread them around soon! They have a very classy look.”
- from a regional Chabad Center rabbi: “This book seems to be … the best CONCISE book available for Shluchim on Sheva Mitzvos. We are about to give this booklet away … we need more of these … Do you have anything else that can be distributed on the subject? Concise, clear, etc.?”
Hard-copy Format: Soft cover, full color, 5.75 x 8.25 inches, 36 pages.
To Read On-Line or Download the FREE PDF FILE,
Click here to download NEW 2nd Edition!: Go(o)d for You: the Divine Code of 7 Noahide Commandments
($5.00 donation requested)