Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Eating meat that was not removed from a living animal
(11-24-2014, 11:30 PM)alexdantas Wrote: I have a deep pangs of conscience because I need to eat meat 100% non-kosher ... Animals are deeply badly treated and confined to life, and then are killed anyway, or even worse, are shredded alive! I suffer too much about it because I care about Noetic Law referent.

Within the Noahide Code, those who cause unnecessary suffering to the animals before they are killed are forbidden to do so, but it does not make the meat forbidden for Gentiles to eat, as long as the animal died before the meat was removed. You can consider bringing complaints and petitions to your government officials, your police, and especially your news media about ongoing cases of animal suffering in the meat industry. As you get more people involved, it will have a bigger effect. Many people raised these complaints in the U.S. for many years, and eventually it had a good effect. New laws have been written for humane treatment of livestock, and more government audits and enforcement of humane treatment are required in the big slaughterhouses. Here is a web page where you can get more information that you can use in your campaign:

https://www.nal.usda.gov/awic/humane-met...ughter-act

(11-24-2014, 11:30 PM)alexdantas Wrote: Sometimes I eat, feeling nausea ... but as a poor and dependent person, I can not see solution ... I ask G'd that one day I have conditions to buy my food in Jewish butcher. I do not see any other way to solve this drama. Or at worst, become vegetarian.

- Do you have any ability to buy Halal meat that is slaughtered according to the Moslem tradition?

- You could eat more fish and sea food, but only if is not unhealthy from radiation or contamination. Usually there are recommended limits for how much is safe to eat.

(11-24-2014, 11:30 PM)alexdantas Wrote: obs .: I wanted to see an answer to the other question above brought by aarti111

The answers to his comments are the same as my answers to you.