By Igor N. Serdyuk,Nathan R. Zaccai,Joseph Zaccai
Read Online or Download Methods in Molecular Biophysics: Structure, Dynamics, Function PDF
Similar biophysics books
Ozone is an ordinary constituent of air yet this gasoline turns into risky for residing organism whilst its focus within the troposphere is just too excessive. such a lot prior stories of this substance tested it simply in its position as an earth display for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This publication also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as ingredients that experience either optimistic and unwanted effects on vegetation.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based equipment used for the selection of complicated organic macromolecules. The ebook specializes in the Fourier remodel conception, that is a mathematical functionality that's computed to rework signs among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory structures, specially multiscale modeling and matched simulations. The cardiovascular and respiration structures are tightly coupled, as their basic functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first e-book, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a widely known scientist during this sector, builds on that starting place by way of delivering the biologist or scientist a sophisticated, finished assurance of biophysics. Structuring the e-book into 4 significant elements, he completely covers the biophysics of advanced structures, akin to the kinetics and thermodynamic methods of organic platforms, within the first half.
- Oxygen Transport to Tissue XXV: v. 25 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Bioceramics: Properties, Characterizations, and Applications
- Van der Waals Forces: A Handbook for Biologists, Chemists, Engineers, and Physicists
- Neutron Protein Crystallography: Hydrogen, Protons, and Hydration in Bio-macromolecules (International Union of Crystallography Monographs on Crystallography)
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics of Macromolecular Systems
- Bio-Based Plant Oil Polymers and Composites (Plastics Design Library)
Extra info for Methods in Molecular Biophysics: Structure, Dynamics, Function
Methods in Molecular Biophysics: Structure, Dynamics, Function by Igor N. Serdyuk,Nathan R. Zaccai,Joseph Zaccai