By Mark Bevensee
Current themes in Membranes is unique in the direction of scientists and researchers in biochemistry and molecular and mobile biology, offering the required membrane learn to help them in learning the present kingdom of a specific box and in studying the place that box is heading. during this quantity, researchers are inspired to totally discover themes and learn relating to co-transport platforms. The authors and editors linked to the Current themes in Membranes sequence are well-known as world-renowned scientists of their respective fields, making CTM one of many most appropriate serials on membranes.
- Field is state of the art and many the data is new to analyze community
- Wide breadth of subject coverage
- Contributors of excessive renown and expertise
Read or Download Co-Transport Systems (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Best biophysics books
Ozone is a typical constituent of air yet this fuel turns into harmful for residing organism whilst its focus within the troposphere is simply too excessive. so much prior experiences of this substance tested it in basic terms in its function as an earth reveal for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This ebook also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as ingredients that experience either optimistic and unwanted effects on plants.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based equipment used for the decision of complicated organic macromolecules. The publication makes a speciality of the Fourier remodel idea, that is a mathematical functionality that's computed to remodel signs among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms, specifically multiscale modeling and paired simulations. The cardiovascular and respiration structures are tightly coupled, as their basic functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first publication, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a well known scientist during this region, builds on that starting place by way of supplying the biologist or scientist a sophisticated, accomplished insurance of biophysics. Structuring the e-book into 4 significant elements, he completely covers the biophysics of advanced platforms, similar to the kinetics and thermodynamic approaches of organic platforms, within the first half.
- Essentials of Single-Cell Analysis: Concepts, Applications and Future Prospects (Series in BioEngineering)
- The Perception of Visual Information
- Bioprocess Engineering: Kinetics, Sustainability, and Reactor Design
- Space Radiation Biology and Related Topics: Prepared under the Direction of the American Institute of Biological Sciences for the Office of Information ... (Monograph series on radiation biology)
- Krümmungssensitive Biomembransensoren: Ein Aufbau mit Kohlenstoffnanoröhren (MatWerk) (German Edition)
- Bildgebende Verfahren in der Medizin: Von der Technik zur medizinischen Anwendung (German Edition)
Extra resources for Co-Transport Systems (Current Topics in Membranes)
Co-Transport Systems (Current Topics in Membranes) by Mark Bevensee