By Brian Brock
Read Online or Download Christian Ethics in a Technological Age PDF
Similar christian theology books
Planted isn't really a “how to” publication, yet a “how so” publication during which the reader is invited to shuttle with Leah Kostamo at the wild journey of salmon saving, stranger welcoming, and God worshiping as she and her husband aid determine the 1st Christian environmental heart in Canada. fending off simplistic prescriptions or clichéd platitudes, Leah wrestles with problems with poverty, justice, and the surroundings during the narrative of her personal existence adventure.
Thomas Schubeck experiences the importance of affection and justice in the Christian culture and the way they have been understood and utilized by means of the prophets and Jesus, by way of Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Reinhold Niebuhr, and John Paul II. Foundational for those key historic figures, love and justice also are the keys at the present time to practices of nonviolence, struggle and peace, operating for the typical stable, and constructing cohesion.
What's post-colonial theology? How does it relate to theology that emerged in traditionally colonial occasions? those are questions that get to the center of Robert S. Heaney's paintings as he considers the level to which theologians predating the emergence of post-colonial theology can be regarded as precursory to this theological circulate.
The Armenian folks epic David of Sassoun was once played and transmitted orally for over a thousand years sooner than a variation used to be stumbled on and transcribed in 1873. The ebook of this version marks the start of an extended interval of discoveries of alternative variations. The fifty versions accumulated by1936 are the resource of the epic's unified textual content.
- Rediscovering Jesus: An Introduction to Biblical, Religious and Cultural Perspectives on Christ
- Albert Cleage Jr. and the Black Madonna and Child (Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice)
- Augustine's Way into the Will: The Theological and Philosophical Significance of De libero arbitrio (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- Keeping Your Kids on God's Side: 40 Conversations to Help Them Build a Lasting Faith
- No Other Gods before Me?: Evangelicals and the Challenge of World Religions
- The Love of God
Extra info for Christian Ethics in a Technological Age
Christian Ethics in a Technological Age by Brian Brock