By Arthur W. Toga
Brain Mapping: A entire Reference deals foundational details for college kids and researchers throughout neuroscience. With over three hundred articles and a media wealthy setting, this source presents exhaustive insurance of the equipment and structures occupied with mind mapping, absolutely hyperlinks the information to affliction (presenting facet by means of facet maps of fit and diseased brains for direct comparisons), and gives facts units and entirely annotated colour photos. every one access is outfitted on a layered procedure of the content material – simple info for these new to the realm and extra targeted fabric for knowledgeable readers. Edited and authored by means of the prime specialists within the box, this paintings deals the main respected, simply searchable content material with go referencing throughout articles, a one-stop reference for college kids, researchers and instructing faculty.
- Broad review of neuroimaging techniques with purposes around the neurosciences and biomedical research
- Fully annotated colour photographs and movies for top comprehension of options
- Layered content material for readers of other degrees of expertise
- Easily searchable entries for speedy entry of respected information
- Live reference hyperlinks to ScienceDirect, Scopus and PubMed
Read or Download Brain Mapping: An Encyclopedic Reference PDF
Best biophysics books
Ozone is a typical constituent of air yet this gasoline turns into harmful for residing organism while its focus within the troposphere is simply too excessive. such a lot earlier reviews of this substance tested it purely in its position as an earth monitor for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This ebook also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as elements that experience either confident and unwanted effects on vegetation.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based equipment used for the choice of complicated organic macromolecules. The publication specializes in the Fourier rework idea, that is a mathematical functionality that's computed to rework indications among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms, specially multiscale modeling and matched simulations. The cardiovascular and breathing platforms are tightly coupled, as their fundamental functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first e-book, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a widely known scientist during this sector, builds on that beginning by means of delivering the biologist or scientist a sophisticated, finished insurance of biophysics. Structuring the e-book into 4 significant elements, he completely covers the biophysics of advanced structures, akin to the kinetics and thermodynamic techniques of organic platforms, within the first half.
- Design Automation Methods and Tools for Microfluidics-Based Biochips
- Towards Autonomous Soft Matter Systems: Experiments on Membranes and Active Emulsions (Springer Theses)
- Nano/Micro Science and Technology in Biorheology: Principles, Methods, and Applications
- Folding of Disulfide Proteins: 14 (Protein Reviews)
- The Nature of Nature: The Discovery of SuperWaves and How It Changes Everything
- Synergetics of Molecular Systems (Springer Series in Synergetics)
Additional info for Brain Mapping: An Encyclopedic Reference
Brain Mapping: An Encyclopedic Reference by Arthur W. Toga