By Tatyana Karabencheva-Christova
Published consistently when you consider that 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology sequence is the fundamental source for protein chemists. each one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins. each one thematically prepared quantity is visitor edited by means of prime specialists in a wide diversity of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in biomolecular modelling and simulations
- Chapters are written by way of gurus of their field
- Targeted to a large viewers of researchers, experts, and students
- The details supplied within the quantity is definitely supported by way of a couple of top of the range illustrations, figures, and tables
Read or Download Biomolecular Modelling and Simulations: 96 (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology) PDF
Best biophysics books
Ozone is a regular constituent of air yet this fuel turns into risky for dwelling organism while its focus within the troposphere is just too excessive. such a lot past reports of this substance tested it in basic terms in its position as an earth monitor for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This ebook also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as components that experience either confident and unwanted effects on flora.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based tools used for the choice of complicated organic macromolecules. The ebook specializes in the Fourier remodel idea, that is a mathematical functionality that's computed to rework indications among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory platforms, particularly multiscale modeling and paired simulations. The cardiovascular and breathing structures are tightly coupled, as their fundamental functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first e-book, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a well known scientist during this quarter, builds on that origin by means of providing the biologist or scientist a complicated, complete assurance of biophysics. Structuring the ebook into 4 significant elements, he completely covers the biophysics of complicated platforms, similar to the kinetics and thermodynamic procedures of organic structures, within the first half.
- Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-beam CT
- Electrophysiology of Unconventional Channels and Pores (Springer Series in Biophysics)
- Advanced Optical Flow Cytometry: Methods and Disease Diagnoses
- Quantitative Ultrasound and Photoacoustic Imaging for the Assessment of Vascular Parameters (PoliTO Springer Series)
- BIOMAT 2013 :Proceedings of the International Symposium on Mathematical and Computational Biology
- Biophysics of Computation: Information Processing in Single Neurons (Computational Neuroscience Series)
Additional resources for Biomolecular Modelling and Simulations: 96 (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology)
Biomolecular Modelling and Simulations: 96 (Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology) by Tatyana Karabencheva-Christova