By Dale J. Benos
- Summarizes present kingdom of amiloride-sensitive sodium channel field
- Analyzes structure-function of epithelial sodium channels
- Discusses immunolocalization of epithelial sodium channels
- Examines hormonal legislation of sodium channels
- Discusses sodium channels in lymphocytes, kidney, and lung
- Considers mechanosensitivity of sodium channels
- Provides principles on sodium channels and disease
Read Online or Download Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
Ozone is a typical constituent of air yet this gasoline turns into harmful for dwelling organism whilst its focus within the troposphere is just too excessive. such a lot past stories of this substance tested it simply in its function as an earth monitor for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This booklet also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as elements that experience either optimistic and unwanted effects on flowers.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based equipment used for the selection of advanced organic macromolecules. The ebook specializes in the Fourier remodel thought, that is a mathematical functionality that's computed to rework signs among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory structures, in particular multiscale modeling and matched simulations. The cardiovascular and breathing platforms are tightly coupled, as their basic functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first e-book, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a well known scientist during this sector, builds on that beginning by means of delivering the biologist or scientist a complicated, complete insurance of biophysics. Structuring the ebook into 4 significant components, he completely covers the biophysics of complicated platforms, corresponding to the kinetics and thermodynamic strategies of organic structures, within the first half.
- Bio-Based Plant Oil Polymers and Composites (Plastics Design Library)
- Bio-mechanisms of Swimming and Flying
- Basic and Clinical Perspectives in Vision Research: A Celebration of the Career of Hisako Ikeda
- Single-Molecule Cellular Biophysics
Additional resources for Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) by Dale J. Benos