By Ales Iglic
- Incorporates contributions from beginners and validated and skilled researchers
- Explores the planar lipid bilayer structures and round liposomes from either theoretical and experimental perspectives
- Serves as an imperative resource of data for brand spanking new scientists
Read or Download Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 11 PDF
Similar biophysics books
Ozone is a typical constituent of air yet this gasoline turns into harmful for dwelling organism while its focus within the troposphere is simply too excessive. such a lot earlier reports of this substance tested it in simple terms in its function as an earth display for the biosphere or an air pollutant. This e-book also will view its derivatives (active oxygen species) at a molecular and mobile point, as elements that experience either optimistic and unwanted effects on flowers.
Structural Biology utilizing Electrons and X-Rays discusses the diffraction and image-based equipment used for the choice of advanced organic macromolecules. The publication makes a speciality of the Fourier rework idea, that's a mathematical functionality that's computed to remodel signs among time and frequency area.
The volumes during this authoritative sequence current a multidisciplinary method of modeling and simulation of flows within the cardiovascular and ventilatory structures, specially multiscale modeling and paired simulations. The cardiovascular and respiration platforms are tightly coupled, as their basic functionality is to provide oxygen to and take away carbon dioxide from the body's cells.
Following up on his first ebook, Fundementals of Biophysics, the writer, a widely known scientist during this zone, builds on that origin through supplying the biologist or scientist a complicated, complete insurance of biophysics. Structuring the ebook into 4 significant elements, he completely covers the biophysics of advanced structures, similar to the kinetics and thermodynamic tactics of organic platforms, within the first half.
- Lipid Domains (Current Topics in Membranes)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channels, Part B (Current Topics in Membranes)
- Physical Biology of Proteins and Peptides: Theory, Experiment, and Simulation
- Computational Hemodynamics – Theory, Modelling and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Dendritic Cells: Biophysics, Tumor Microenvironment and Chinese Traditional Medicine (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Structured Fluids: Polymers, Colloids, Surfactants
Extra resources for Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 11
Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 11 by Ales Iglic